Friday, July 13, 2018

Quick Friend for Cash 4/12/16


               I’ll shoot the shit with you and sympathize with you and see your side of the story and invest a minute piece of my life into the going-ons of your life, but let’s call it as it is: a friend for hire.  If you’re feeling political, or curious about all things fairy, or maybe questioning whether there is a G-d, then the contract is off.  I may be positioned between you and the half-empty bottles of fire water behind me, but there are limits to the degradation that I will subject myself to, but I won’t tell you that, I’ll just smile, pause briefly and take me leave to walk a lap around the kitchen.  I control the interaction because I am standing and pour the libations.  Tip your bartender or the next one you meet will see it on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment